Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Boyfriend's Buns

Guess what he did...


He baked buns! He did some DIY! I'm incredibly proud of him. The whole reason behind this adventure was to get away from the highly processed bagels he normally eats in the morning. So he decided he'd rather eat these buns. Since I'm too busy becoming a cardiologist (sort of) he took the initiative to do it himself. Need I say how deliscious they are?
Last weekend in an effort to do something social we walked the March of Dimes, here's our checkpoint page.
Everything is checked off except the last box. At the finish line everyone received a meal ticket for free food.
On the home front I did manage to slowly finish a knitting project.

This hat was made out of leftover acrylic yarn bits. It is lined with an up-cycled t-shirt. Besides wanting to get rid of some leftover stashed bits, I wanted to make a hat for my friend Mark. He's been feeling under the weather lately. He's also a vegan so this worked out well since there is no wool in the hat. Don't you just love when it's  kismet?

No comments:

Post a Comment